I am back after taking a little hiatus while I went back to work for a year. A lot has happened since then that I want to sum up!
Addison had a 1st AND 2nd birthday, Lexi turned 3, AND we moved from Illinois to North Carolina. So we have definitely had a busy year!
Addison Wrigley was named after the Chicago Cubs, so of course we have to have a Cubs themed birthday party! I think Matthew enjoys decorating for this birthday party the mostπ Here are some pictures of Addison's 1st birthday party!
 |
| A sweet lady at our church made Addison these adorable Cubs outfits for this special occasion!ππ |
We love our crazy Addison and thankful that we could celebrate with all our family and friends!
 |
| This just sums up her whole personality! π |
LEXI TURNS 3!
Lexi was old enough this year to express to us what kind of birthday party she wanted! She decided she wanted a dino-party! Here are some highlights from her 3rd birthday!
We had another Cubs themed birthday party this year! My dad couldn't make this party as he is in the middle of completing his Doctorate, but I'm so thankful my mom and sister still could! Here are some of my favorite highlights from her party!
 |
| She loved when everyone sang to her! |
 |
| Her favorite play buddy! We miss Lincoln! |
 |
| What a perfect ending to her special day! Thanks to Auntie Amber for hooking them up with this cool "cave!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment