Thursday, May 7, 2020

Lexi is 4!


How the time has flown! I can't believe Lexi is now 4 years old 😭 Her birthday party looked a little different this year, as we are so far away from family; nevertheless, we still had a few friends over and had a great time. She requested to have a Frozen birthday party, so we took her to party city and let her pick out her decorations.



Friends and family still sent their love and gifts even though they couldn't be here to celebrate Lexi in person.
Playing with one of her gifts-a water pen mat!



Not sure what this face is about, but she is cute 💓


My baby is no more! 😭



This post brings to mind some of the phrases from the song Some Things Never Change from Frozen 2. 

"These days are precious, can't let them slip away
I can't freeze this moment, but I can still seize this day"

"Some things never change 
Turn around in the time that's flown
Some things stay the same
Though the future remains unknown"

"Time's moving fast, it's true
Some things never change
And I'm holding on tight to you!"

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓








No comments:

Post a Comment