Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Christmas Decorating

The day after Thanksgiving is when we decorate for Christmas! This is my favorite time of year! Even as a little girl, I loved decorating the tree and setting up all our different nativity scenes.





This year, Lexi was old enough to help decorate, and she absolutely loved it! I think her favorite part was hanging ornaments on the tree 🎄 She kept saying "daddy, TREE!!!" and "oooo, pretty daddy!!" Can you tell she's a daddy's girl?! 😉💗



She also helped me set up our little Christmas village! Right now, we have just a few pieces, but would love to keep expanding it every year!


This year, I am doing Elf on the Shelf for her! We let her hold him while we finished decorating-she loved this!



I am excited to think of different creative ways to hide Elfie every morning for her to find! (I will post later about all the fun places she found Elfie hanging out)  So far, she absolutely loves it!!


As our girls get older, I am sure they will enjoy this time even more! But, I think they had a great time, and Addison really was in a good mood for it too! I think they both loved the Christmas music that was playing while we decorated! 😉





We are excited to spend this Christmas season making some new memories and traditions with our girls! 🎄


No comments:

Post a Comment