![]() |
| She is so proud of this pumpkin! Seriously, what a cutie! 😍 |
So my job during the carving is to pick out all the seeds. I get the grossest job, but I love it. Matthew hands me chunks of filling and I pull the seeds off and save them for roasting and eating later! This year, surprisingly, the pumpkin didn't actually contain a lot of seeds.
Honestly, when we started carving this pumpkin, I was sort of irritated because Lexi was going to be late going to bed, which meant Addison's bedtime would be pushed back, and that meant we would have a cranky baby to deal with; but, I am so glad we did this as a family. I want the girls to have these family memories to cherish as they get older. It is so important to Matthew and I that we spend time with each other as a family, and create these memories. And yes, Addison was a fussy-butt, but she still went to sleep at a reasonable hour, and we enjoyed time as a family. 💓








I love the picture of Addison in the pumpkin!! I'm so glad family time is important to you. The bonding times are worth the sacrifices!! You will be grateful down the road.
ReplyDeleteMatthew did a great job with the carving. I think Lexi had fun too, even though she didn't like getting her hands slimy! Fresh roasted pumpkin seeds are a great reward for the hard, gross work as well!!